Restaurant Insurance
the simple way to compare premiums

Comparing prices for restaurant insurance has just become easier. Insure-restaurants specialises in finding you competitive business insurance for your restaurant, whatever its type, size or location. If your business is to serve food to in-house diners, we can help you.

Insure-restaurants gives you access to specialist UK-based FCA-registered insurance brokers who are experts in getting you the best deal for your restaurant and the right cover for you and your clientele.

Get A Quote

You are likely to need public liability insurance, employer’s liability insurance, as well as cover for your contents, stock, equipment and business interruption. Additional, optional cover is available depending upon your specific requirements – product liability insurance, protection against injury compensation, loss of licence, shop front and glass cover - our brokers will talk these over with you.

Get A Quote

Restaurant insurance served the way you like it

Whether you run a bistro or brasserie, café, tea shop or gastropub, Indian restaurant, Italian restaurant, Chinese restaurant or Thai restaurant, Insure-restaurants can cater for your insurance requirements. Cover is available for sole proprietors, small and medium-sized businesses.

Simply complete the brief online form and our brokers will contact you to discuss your restaurant business insurance requirements – there is no cost, and no obligation to proceed.

Get A Quote