Café, Tea-shop & Coffee-shop Insurance

Business liability insurance quotes for your café, teashop & coffee shop

Business liability insurance

As the owner or manager of a café, tea shop or coffee shop and serving customers on your premises, you will be aware of your need for suitable business insurance. Insure-Restaurants gives you the opportunity to discuss your café insurance requirements with expert FCA-authorised insurance brokers who specialise in offering advice, information and insurance quotes to owners of cafés, coffee-bars and teashops.

Depending upon the size of your business, the number of staff you employ and the covers that you cater for, the range of potential insurance products you require might include any of the following.

The full range of insurance products and covers are available, including:

  • Public liability insurance
  • Employers liability insurance
  • Business buildings insurance
  • Business equipment insurance
  • Business interruption insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Entertainment insurance
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Personal contents cover
  • Product liability insurance
  • Shop-front glass insurance
  • Stock insurance

Your business insurance needs are likely to be unique and therefore creating a business insurance package that meets the needs of your teashop, coffee shop or café will enable you to select the right levels of cover for your business.

Submitting your contact details to our specialist insurance brokers is very straightforward - simply click the 'Get a Quote' button and enter your contact details. Our insurance brokers will contact you directly and you will be able to discuss without obligation the right levels of cover required for your café insurance, tea shop insurance or coffee shop insurance business.

Get A Quote